“It’s not ‘What do I want to do?’, it’s ‘What kind of life do I want to have?’” -Arianna Huffington (Thrive)
- The new science of the creative brain on nature at Outside Magazine.
- Henry Morgenthau III was in his 90s when he started to write poetry.
- Pair our thoughts on how to meditate every day with Zen Habits’ tactics to cultivate a year of mindfulness.
- Eight pearls of wisdom from Hayao Miyazaki at The Creators Project.
- Outside Magazine on the importance of allowing kids to fail. Combine it with our article, “Will it Be on the Test.”