“…only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” -John F. Kennedy (Day of Affirmation Address, June 6, 1966)
- Book I’m looking forward to reading: The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel Levitin. The title explains it all. How do we keep our mind organized in the age of hyper information? Check out this Fast Company interview with Daniel.
- I’m thinking about starting this 21-day no complaints experiment. Thoughts?
- My favorite podcast this week: Tim Ferriss’ interview with Krista Tippett. A host of one of our favorite podcasts interviewing a host of another of our favorite podcasts. Who could ask for more? Our favorite take away: “[Wisdom] is not a possession. The measure of wisdom is the imprint a life makes on other lives”
- Another podcast I loved this week: The Art of Manliness interview with Steven Pressfield. Like most of Steven’s books, this podcast is one that I can consume on repeat.
- Bullet journaling is how I stay organized. It’s analog and it’s a simple or as complex as you need it to be. Learn more about it.