“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- What we’re looking forward to watching: Walk with Me, a documentary about Thich Nhat Hahn, narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch. It premiers at the SXSW Festival in March. Watch the trailer here.
- We love the message of the children’s book The Sound of Silence by Katrina Goldsaito and Julia Koa. Read more about it at Brain Pickings.
- Six lessons from Franklin D. Roosevelt’s First Inaugural Address.
- At The Imperfectionist Book Club, we’re reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson.
- Quickly brainstorm 100 ideas (don’t rule anything out). Pick the best 10 and complete the best one. Read more about Charles Chu’s 100/10/1 rule.
- Check out some tips from Outside Magazine on how to work smarter.
- Our favorite podcast this week: Tim Ferriss with Adam Robinson. Our favorite take-away: the three B’s for creativity (bed, bath, and bus).