“Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” -Steve Jobs (2005 Stanford Commencement Address)
- 18 behaviors of emotionally intelligent people at Motto Time. Most important for imperfectionists? Embrace change. Know how to say no. Let go of mistakes.
- I enjoyed reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson for the Imperfectionist Book Club. I’ll be posting quotes and ideas in the discussion for the next few days. Next up is A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine.
- I love this new Zen Pencils comic based on a quote from On Writing by Stephen King. “Life isn’t a support-system for art. It’s the other way around.”
- Watch this Ted Talk by Lux Narayan on what he learned from studying 2,000 obituaries. What does achievement look like over a lifetime?
- These 10 moments from Disney movies happened by accident. Not every great moment needs to be planned.